Monday, May 17, 2010

MIA - End of School Exhaustion! Be Back Soon

I feel bad about not posting for a while. It's that time of year where everything is getting wrapped up at school. I come home after a long day with kids that are energetic, wild and ready for summer vacation, and I collapse on the couch. I'm doing good to find enough energy to get off my butt to go to bed at night.

I will be back soon and post about some of the tasty cooking and baking I've been doing. My plan for tomorrow night is to make Food Network's Marcela Valladolid's (Mexican Made Easy) Chocoflan recipe. I saw her bake this one Saturday morning and knew I HAD to make it. My 3rd grade class is having a Multicultural Art and Food Fair Wednesday and I thought that this will be a perfect time to try the recipe. Is it too fancy for 3rd graders? Maybe, but I'm going to do it anyway. So, look for the post coming soon!

1 comment: