Sunday, January 10, 2010

Coconut Pecan Brownies



I spent hours yesterday browsing food blogs. I wasn't looking for anything in particular and I came across a blog that is my new favorite, For the Love of Cooking.  I saw these brownies and knew that I had to make them.  All of my favorites - coconut, pecans and chocolate.  I decided to make them and send them to work with my husband (so I don't eat them all myself).  I did keep 3 for home.  They are very rich and delicious. I added some chocolate chips to the topping...you can never have too much chocolate.  I think I may cut the topping recipe in half next time.  It was a lot!  Not that it wasn't yummy and I am one that usually believes that more is better, but it was a lot of pecans and coconut.  I don't think it was all necessary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment